Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A little less personal sharing

I decided to embrace National UnFriend Day.  Not necessarily because I have an obscene number of Facebook "friends" who aren't really friends at all, but I thought it might be time to cut loose a few.  Mostly people from high school that I haven't spoken to since high school. Come to think of it, I don't know if I even really spoke to some of these people in high school.  Or those people I've hidden from my newsfeed because their status updates are too annoying or frequent or just straight-up ridiculous.  Sorry, some of you are out there.

But when the time came to hit the button...and "unfriend" someone...why did I feel bad about these things??  It's ridiculous.  Facebook, you're making me crazy.

Don't worry, I kept all my real friends.  No interest in cutting you fine people out of my life.

I gave the boot to a grand total of...eight people.  Didn't make a whole lot of progress there.  This may have something to do with my natural tendency to be nosy.

No comments: