Thursday, June 16, 2011

Capturing moments

We had engagement pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by our FANTASTIC all-things-wedding-related photographers, Sara & Rocky, and I'm so excited to share some of the shots with you guys.  I 1000x love our photographers, and I can't wait to see what they capture on our wedding day (142 days to go!).  If you want to see many, many, MANY more pictures, just let me know and I'll send you the password to our share site.

Deep Ellum first, White Rock Lake second.  We had a fantastic time, even if it was a touch on the hot side.  I love that we'll have these moments captured forever.  And yes, photo overload to follow shortly after these words.











7 comments:

Sully said...

WEDDINGS!! LOVE!! I'm so happy to see the evidence of this in your life. Simply breathtaking:)

Erin said...

Thank you so much, Kerry!!

I kinda love all of this, too. =)

Addy's Daddy said...

So great!

Belinda said...

Oh my goodness Erin!!!! These are SO great. You look absolutely beautiful. One of my faves is the one with you and Craig being serious on the blanket when your head is in his lap. Ya'll both look SO good.

Love you! (Please email me the password so I can see all of them.)

Erin said...

Thanks so much, guys! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!

Jen and Mike said...

Your pictures came out Great!!! Send me the link please.

Elisa C said...

Good reading thiis post