Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back in business

Hiding in the depths of a slightly scary strip mall off a questionable part of Harry Hines (but really, how many parts of Harry Hines aren't questionable?) were my saviors, bringing my phone back from the brink of death in a mere forty minutes.  I even wrote them a review on Yelp singing their praises.  Of course, check back with me in a couple of weeks to make sure everything is still roses and rainbows, but hopefully my phone's guts are ok.  Phew.  It's painful to have to pay for these kinds of things at all, but I'm a lot happier with $250 (Internet guesstimates were right!) than the new phone cost.

So now instead of hanging out in a slimmer, cuter case, the phone is back in a trusty OtterBox.  The phone survived several drops in the cuter case...but now the trust is broken and there's no going back.  OtterBox for the win!

No comments: