Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo!


Or in longer format, National Blog Posting Month!  I was introduced to the concept of NaBloPoMo by the dear Sarah, who is bravely embarking on her second year of tackling NaBloPoMo craziness.  Very simple - post every day for a month.  That's all you have to do.  So that's what I'm going to do.  Or at least what I plan to do.  Sometimes the best laid plans...well, you know.  Life happens.  But blogs happen, too, and I do enjoy hanging out with my blog, so now we're going to spend just a little bit more time together.  I mean, Trinity's basically posting every day for a whole entire YEAR, so hopefully I can manage it for a month.  Write on!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hooray!! i'm so excited you're joining in on the fun! :)

Trinity said...

Good luck. It isn't as easy as it seems.

Erin said...

I already know I'm going to have some pretty short throwaway posts tossed in this month. Intense blogging every day would mean I need a flextime schedule at work. Hmmmm...