|Notice the glasses, clingy cat, and nighttime lighting effects - home stretch to 4/15 on this one, gang.|
|My God, it looks like Erin actually took a picture in the daylight!! She must have survived the 4/15 deadline at work! Way to hang in there through some long days, little buddy.|
|I actually look terrified (and fuzzy - sorry, wobbly phone pic) here, and it must be because this thing is getting very, very real.|
- I had a dr's appointment last Wednesday (freebie day off from work after surviving the craziness of spring busy season, yay!), where everything just went swimmingly well other than the epic soreness in my left arm for two days afterwards where I got my Tdap shot. However, I also booked ALL of my remaining dr's appointments up to my due date, which is mildly terrifying. When you start going EVERY WEEK you know that things are getting extremely real. Yeeps.
- Those halcyon days of the second trimester are GONE, folks. Welcome to the world of swollen ankles and feet and occasional heartburn.
- Generally uncomfortable when attempting to accomplish simple tasks. When I drop things I now just sigh and look at it, then decide if I REALLY need to pick it up.
- His movements, while reassuring and kinda freaky cool since YOU CAN SEE HIM JUST MOVING AROUND, are also a little painful. And just weird.
- I miss being able to lay on my stomach.
- Want to know what I considered a night of sleep about a week ago? I really took multiple naps instead of getting a full night's sleep. 9:45 (that's right, I was EXHAUSTED) to about 11, then from 11:30 to 4:00, awake from 4:00 to 6:00ish, then slept again until about 8 something when Zach went thunder-dogging through the house, then just refusal to get out of bed and minor moments of sleep until 9:30. Not cool. Although I really guess it's just training for the days to come.
Everything really has gone pretty smoothly with the pregnancy, so here's hoping it stays that way for the next month. Ummm...he's going to be here before I know it. Omg.