- Lose 25 pounds in the next ten months by actually kicking the healthy living plan into gear. This isn't for vanity's sake, it's to be healthy. And to actually fit into jeans that fit a year and a half ago.
- Hit 100 blog posts in 2011. I did it in 2009, but not 2010. And while I won't exactly have interesting DC things to blog about, I love writing and photography and find that this is great outlet for both.
- Read at least 30 books for pleasure. I really enjoy reading, and with the insanity of life going on, I don't want to feel like I don't have time for one of my favorite escape mechanisms.
- Start volunteering on at least a monthly basis. I signed up to be a leader for Habitat for Humanity about two and a half years ago and politely excused myself from actually doing anything since I was moving. Oh, like the same organization doesn't exist here. No excuses this time around.
- Maintain sanity during wedding planning and remember what's actually important about that day - you know, the whole getting married and committing to each other part. Although I think good food is pretty important, too. And I'm sure Craig would agree.
The angriest Santa Claus in the world and I hope you enjoyed your holidays and wish you and yours the best in 2011!